Help From Home
Every small comfort helps families receiving support from our House and In-Hospital programs.
- You can help families during their time of need by donating items from our Wish List or participating in our Off-Site Opportunities.
- We kindly accept any new, unused and unexpired items.
- Donations can be brought to the Ronald McDonald House at 2330 Monument Avenue, Richmond VA 23220 any day of the week between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- As we are still operating with limited staff, if you are dropping off a bulk donation (a larger donation that you will need assistance with), please let us know in advance when you plan to drop off your donation (email Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-355-6517). Thank you again for your generosity!
- Please email (email@example.com) or call (804-355-6517) Diana Villarreal with any questions or if you would like to schedule a tour.
Hold A Wish List Drive
Collect items that are critical to helping families feel at home. Be creative in involving your school, neighborhood, business, or civic group in donating these much needed items. Check out our Wish List. Our Wish List is also available on Amazon. When you make a purchase from our Amazon list, items will ship directly to our House.
Looking for a volunteer opportunity you can do from your own location? Our Off-Site Opportunities are the perfect fit! Volunteers purchase items to assemble the bags below. Please fill out our Group/Family Interest Form and see the guidelines below to get started.