Help From Home
Every small comfort helps families receiving support from our House and In-Hospital programs.
- You can help families during their time of need by donating items from our Wish List or participating in our Off-Site Opportunities.
- We kindly accept any new, unused and unexpired items.
- Donations can be brought to the Ronald McDonald House at 2330 Monument Avenue, Richmond VA 23220 any day of the week between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- As we are still operating with limited staff, if you are dropping off a bulk donation (a larger donation that you will need assistance with), please let us know in advance when you plan to drop off your donation (email Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-355-6517). Thank you again for your generosity!
- Please email (email@example.com) or call (804-355-6517) Diana Villarreal with any questions or if you would like to schedule a tour.
Hold A Wish List Drive
Looking for a volunteer opportunity you can do from your own location? Our Off-Site Opportunities are the perfect fit! Volunteers purchase items to assemble the bags below. Please fill out our Group/Family Interest Form and see the guidelines below to get started.