- Hospitality carts are operated by volunteers and stocked with snacks, toiletries, activities, and toys to provide small comforts for families.
- Our three Hospitality Carts travel the hospital hallways visiting families and patients on pediatric floors of the Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital. the Children’s Pavilion at Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU, and the Main Pediatric floor of VCU Health.
- Through our Hospitality Cart program, volunteers bring the comfort and support of the Ronald McDonald House® straight to the hospital rooms of families of seriously ill children.
- Items handed out on the Hospitality Cart cart are generously donated from the Richmond community.
- We give special thanks for support of our Hospitality Cart program to Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity at the University of Richmond and M&T Bank.
Looking to get involved with our Hospitality Cart program? Check out how to become a Hospitality Cart Volunteer, our Hospitality Cart Amazon Wish List, and how to donate Activity Packs to be handed out on the cart!