Christmas in July
July 13-25, 2021
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Richmond is excited to announce that Christmas in July is back! The 12-day virtual event begins July 13th and features raffle prizes donated by local businesses. Every day through July 25th, we will announce one raffle prize highlighting the local business who donated the item. Join us in support of RMHC Richmond’s mission to keep families together while their child receives medical care in a local area hospital.
To purchase tickets, select the options below:
Tickets are on sale now and throughout the 12-day celebration. All tickets purchased will enter the same general ticket pool. Tickets purchased by midnight will be included in the pool before the next day’s drawing.
As we work to raise the much needed funds to help the families we serve, we want to give our local donors a huge thank you for supporting us.
Thank you to these participating businesses:
Fusion Nail Salon, Top Golf, VA Living Magazine, Sugar & Twine, Maven Made, McDonald’s, People via Plants, One Little World, Yeti Cup courtesy of Concrete Jack, Discover Food Tours, Jackie Koenig Art, ACAC, Sub Rosa bakery, Apple Airpods courtesy of Ruppert Landscaping, Kitchen Table, Arley Cakes, Kitchen Table, Domesticate Me, Southside Sawdust, Ring Door Bell System courtesy of College Hunks and Wild Heart Creative Photography by Halle Kennon.
NEW this year!
Cocktail Giveback hosted by Lunch Supper restaurant on July 24th all day. Wear your festive Christmas gear and enjoy a unique Christmas themed cocktail where $2 of every specialty cocktail benefits RMHC Richmond.
Join the AR Workshop in Stony Point on July 23rd from 6 – 9 pm for a special Christmas in July event! Enjoy holiday music while creating
some beautiful home decor. Choose from wood + canvas projects, hundreds of holiday designs to select from. 15% of all registrations go The Ronald McDonald house. Only 24 seats open. If you are unable to attend, To-Go craft kits are available. Click here to purchase tickets and reserve your spot!
- Tickets are available on this page for sale – 1 for $15, 5 for $60 or 15 for $200
- Participants must be 18 years or older and agree to have their name announced on social media should they win a prize
- One raffle prize will be announced per day with a live drawing on our Facebook and Instagram (@rmhcrichmond) starting on July 14th until July 25th
- You do not need to be watching Facebook or Instagram or have a Facebook account to win – winners will be notified via email as well
- We will reach out to all winners by email to coordinate contact-free pick up of their prize at the Ronald McDonald House, 2330 Monument Avenue (items will not be shipped)
- There is no limit to ticket purchases per person, however participants can only win a maximum of two times
- Raffle ticket purchases are final and non-refundable
- Prizes cannot be returned or swapped for another item once winner is announced
All proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Richmond.
Questions about the event? Contact Melisa Ross, Special Events Manager, email@example.com or 804-220-6833.