Other Ways to Give
your generosity makes all the difference
In addition to making a financial gift, there are many ways to support RMHC Richmond through the activities of your daily life, in-kind support, volunteerism, and community advocacy. Here are just a few!
Give on the Go!
Getting a new car? Donate your old vehicle! Visit www.CarsHelp.org or call 855-CARS-HELP (227-7435). A team will pick up your used vehicle for free, handle all paperwork, auction the vehicle, send proceeds directly to our charity, and send you a receipt for your donation.
- When shopping online, make purchases through Amazon Smile and choose “Ronald McDonald House Charities of Richmond” as your charity of choice.
When grocery shopping, add “Ronald McDonald House Charities of Richmond” as your Community Rewards choice at Kroger.
- If stopping by a Richmond-area McDonald’s, make sure to request to Round-Up for RMHC at the drive-thru or choose to Round-Up for RMHC at your kiosk or mobile app.
- Collect pop-tops from your soda and beverage cans and deliver to 2330 Monument Avenue so that we can recycle them through United Scrap Metal in exchange for vital funds.
Donate Needed Items & Services
- Donate House items and Food items via our Amazon Wish List.
- Donate Kroger, Target, Amazon, or Visa gift cards so that we can purchase the supplies we need. Gift cards can be dropped off or mailed (2330 Monument Avenue Richmond, VA 23220).
- Have a service you’d like to share? Contact our Director of Volunteers and Community Engagement, Diana@rmhc-richmond.org.
- Interested in showcasing auction or raffle items at our special events, or hosting an event of your own? Contact our Special Events Manager at Melisa@rmhc-richmond.org
If you would like to speak to someone or meet virtually to learn more about making a monetary donation contact Jay Lugar, Director of Development and Marketing at (804) 539-3226 or email Jay@rmhc-richmond.org. If you have any questions about in-kind donations or current volunteer opportunities, contact Diana Villarreal at email@example.com.